| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cimone Mountain in November is slightly cold at -0.45 °C (31.19 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 80.1mm (3.2in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:06 long and the longest day is 10:07 long with an average length of 9:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Cimone Mountain November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cimone Mountain, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cimone Mountain: