| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cimone Mountain in January is slightly cold at -4.2 °C (24.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature variation/ range is 4.4 °C (7.9 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 50.2mm (2in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 8:55 long and the longest day is 9:44 long with an average length of 9:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Cimone Mountain January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cimone Mountain, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cimone Mountain: