| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cimone Mountain in February is slightly cold at -4.55 °C (23.81 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.3 °C (27.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.8 °C (19.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 42.8mm (1.7in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:46 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Cimone Mountain February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cimone Mountain, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cimone Mountain: