| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cimone Mountain in April is slightly cold at -0.8 °C (30.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.8 °C (27 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 50.9mm (2in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Cimone Mountain April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cimone Mountain, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cimone Mountain: